Saturday, January 29, 2011

This is getting deadly serious...

We're close. Very close.  But I also realized that a year ago I was naive enough to think that this would be an easy endeavor. HA.


At least now our structure is sound as a pound. So here's where we are:
  • Cupboards are up but still need to be sanded down and painted.  We're painting them Ashwood Moss by Sherwin Williams.
  • New hardware needed... I can't get brass out of my head...
  • Countertops have been ordered. We went with Supreme White granite.
  • New stove and fridge are arriving tomorrow!
  • Subway tiles with dark grout on the backsplash.
  • Oak flooring to match the rest of the downstairs. Not my favorite but it'll make the place feel bigger if it's continuous throughout...
  • Paint on the walls of course... 

And other fun stuff but I'm getting ahead of myself.









Hehe... This is me face planted after a
business trip.

1 comment:

  1. It looks wonderful and I love the color choices!
    A Karen

    ReplyDelete